Plumbing and sewer problems never happen at a good time, NEVER. When they do happen, you need to connect with someone that understands the stress you’re under; you need to call Plumbing Professors toll free at 800-654-1300.
Everyone says they are open “around the clock,” but we truly are. When you call our toll free 800-654-1300 number you have access to our 24 hour a day, 7 days a week call center that is staffed 100% by members of the Plumbing Professors Team, you are not talking to an answering service, you are talking directly to the Plumbing Professors Team. What does that do you for?
As a client you always have access to one, toll free number 800-654-1300 that connects you directly to our call center; days, nights, weekends, even holidays you talk directly to a Plumbing Professors expert who is there to make sure your problem, request or question is addressed quickly and efficiently.
With staffed service locations in multiple states you can stop worrying about who to call for plumbing, sewer or drain problems; you simply call one number, 800-654-1300 to be connected to a state of the art call center that can dispatch a technician to your home or office at any of these locations (We’re like the airlines, but instead of airplanes we have trucks crisscrossing these areas):
- Detroit MI (All of Wayne County)
- Flint MI (All of Genesee County)
- Troy MI (All of Oakland & Macomb Counties)
- Toledo OH (All of Lucas, Wood & Ottawa Counties)
Plumbing Professors provides you a full complement of residential plumbing, sewer and drain services including:
- Water heater repairs and installations
- Toilet repairs and installations
- Backflow testing
- Water treatment systems, including water filters and water softeners
- Reverse osmosis RO systems
- Sewer line cameras, you can see where trouble is (or isn’t!!) and also locate the area to be repaired or replaced
- High pressure water jetting, clean and clear your sewers of tree roots, toys, clogged drain, sludge, fat, oil, grease, FOG, etc.
- Sewer line repair and replacement
- Cured in place epoxy pipe lining, (CIPP) reline a sewer or drain without digging, avoids having to damage your landscape, sidewalks, garage floor, etc.
With multiple plumbers on staff throughout the company, you are assured of access to a highly competent, ethical team of plumbing, sewer and drain experts. Call now for same day service 800-654-1300, ask about our custom designed preventative maintenance programs for your whole house or even a custom sewer line inspection program. You life will be easier when you know that regular, routine preventative maintenance will keep your home operating smoothly day in and day out.
For a customized plan built exclusively for you, call us at 800-654-1300, we’ll come to your home and show you what we offer.