With Heavy Rain On The Way Pay Attention To Your…..
- Sump pump repair, be sure it is operating correctly today;
- Check that your roof gutters and drains are clean and free of debris;
- During heavy rain listen for a gurgling drain, that may indicate a drain or sewer that is starting to plug up;
- Gurgling drain can also indicate roots in sewer, and that is something you want to check into ASAP;
- Be sure to check the city storm drains too, they are sometimes plugged with litter which prevents them from taking in the heavy rain waters!
The approaching weather we’re expecting has the potential to cause a flooded basement or flooded streets. In addition, high winds may cause power outages; remember if you lose power your sump pump will not operate unless you have installed a backup sump pump.
So unless you want to see our smiling face at your home or business…be sure to keep an eye on the “water” and make sure it is flowing away from your home or building.
If you do need us, we never charge extra for nights, weekends or holidays…EVER!